UVC DELIVERS EFFECTIVE AIR STERILIZATION
UV ULTIMATE has specially designed body for best performance of integrated 2*36 W UV-C lamps which fully empower electromagnetic radiation to provide the most effective, yet cost-efficient sterilization and purification systems available today.
3 STRENGTHS OVER COMPETITION
- Housing is made from die-casting aluminium with textural quality (unlike plastic housing or cheaper flatten surfaces).
- Film industry reflector stage light technology is used to concentrate the UV rays so intensity is much more powerful then other common UV source of lights
- Adopted OSRAM ballast for better security and safety.
HOW UVC WAVELENGTH STERILIZES AND PURIFIES
Germicidal lamps utilize powerful UVC wavelength to destroy disease-causing germs, viruses, bacteria, fungi, protozoa and algae, effectively sterilizing and purifying air, water and surfaces. UVC disinfection targets the nucleic acid of these harmful cells, rearranging the genetic information, or DNA, and rendering them harmless. As the UVC radiation is absorbed into the cells they become unable to reproduce or multiply to infectious numbers and are considered inactive or dead.
UV lamps emit radioactive power in the UVC wavelength of 100 nm to 280 nm. Low Pressure and Medium Pressure germicidal lamps transmit UVC radiation in the range of 254 nm, which is near the maximum absorption level of nucleic acids. Low pressure amalgam UVC germicidal lamps improve stability in applications with fluctuations in ambient temperatures.When the UV ULTIMATE is used for disinfection in an ambient relative humidity of 60% and a temperature of 20°C the radiation intensity will be 70 µW/cm2, power enough for effective disinfection mostly because of set of 2*36 W lamps.
RANGE OF APPLICATION
- Ultraviolet rays can kill a variety of microorganisms, including bacterial propagules, spores, mycobacteria, viruses, fungi, rickettsials and mycoplasma. All surfaces contaminated by these microorganisms can be disinfected by ultraviolet rays.
- Ultraviolet radiation has low energy and weak penetrating power, which can only kill the directly exposed microorganisms. Therefore, the disinfection site must be fully exposed to ultraviolet rays during disinfection.
- When disinfecting rough surfaces such as paper and fabric with ultraviolet rays, the irradiation time should be appropriately extended, and both sides should be exposed.
- The most suitable temperature range for UV disinfection is 20 ~ 40°C. If the temperature is too high or too low, it will affect the disinfection effect. The disinfection time can be appropriately extended. When used for air disinfection, the relative humidity of the disinfection environment should be less than 80%. Otherwise, it will affect the disinfection effect.
- When using ultraviolet rays to kill microorganisms protected by organic matter, the irradiation dose should be increased. Suspended particles in air and water can also affect disinfection.
Za jednostavno pomicanje i postavljanje u bilo kojem dijelu prostora
Utikač sa timerom
Podešavanje paljenja i gašenja u određeno vrijeme svaki dan ili uz odgodu
Kontrola rada putem bežićne mreže
Čelićna zaštitna mreža ispred UV lampe za bolju sigurnost
Uzmi dodatno i nadopuni asortiman
|Dostupno od||6. srp 2020.|